CANCELLED DUE TO RESTRICTED TEMPORARY SOJOURNS OF VESSELS TO CUBA
The Key West - Havana RallyTM 11/14-11/18, 2019
Carlson Maritime Travel has teamed up with Captain Steven Sharkey to invite you and your power boat to join our 1st Annual Boat Rally- The Key West - Havana Rally. Carlson Maritime Travel is fully licensed, OFAC compliant, holds a Department of Commerce license and has been sending U.S. citizens legally to Cuba since 2011. We are proud members of the Hemingway International Yacht Club, are contracted directly with Havanatur/Celimar to provide the very best in land services while in Cuba.
We hope that you will join us on this amazing cultural and historical adventure by sea.
CARLSON MARITIME TRAVEL and CAPTAIN STEVEN SHARKEY
Carlson Maritime Travel
623 E. Tarpon Ave
Tarpon Springs, Fl. 34689
OUR MARITIME SERVICES
We are OFAC compliant and hold a U.S. State Department vessel export license.
- USCG 3300 Application for permit to enter Cuban Territorial Waters
- USCG information on re-entry to U.S. waters
- U.S. Customs requirements
- Secure slip at Marina Hemingway
- Cuban crew clearance
-Request marina permit (payable at marina)
- Marina information, pricing, water, electric, waste, etc
- Issuance of Cuban visa
- Required Cuban medical insurance
- Required People-to-People land service package
-Flight arrangements for those sailing one way or for boat pick up
-Required OFAC affidavit for general license
**Previously OFAC licensed and fully OFAC compliant
**U.S. Department of Commerce License